Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Site marketing

As you, my dear reader, knows, Wednesdays are usually set out for guest posts. However, I haven't been able to connect with enough people to find someone else to guest blog for me. Heart Lace will come back next month with a topic, but that's a couple of wednesdays away. So, instead, I'm going to spend today doing what I really should have done a long time ago - marketing, at least in the superficial fashion. I'm going to request affiliation with FPSSA, La Campanella, SKOW, Undiscovered and/or anyone else that will take me or see if I can join some blogrolls. I'm also going to see If I'll have an opportunity to guest blog with someone.

Then, after that, I'm going here to watch some very invigorating videos. I'm also looking forward to checking Gaiman's blog and eating.

Wish me marketing luck!

P.S. As you can see, I'm having complications choosing what font size to use, and the inconsistency looks really ugly. I think I'm going to stick with normal as opposed to the chunky large. Do you think that's a good idea, that it's easier on the eyes? I've had complications with both.

No comments: