Friday, October 30, 2009

What I'm working on.

Currently, and what I've been working on for the last four years, is Savior of the Supernatural - the novel linked to the right. It is, evidently, a supernatural story about many creatures and their savior. It's much more than that, but I don't want to go off on a tangent. I'm prone to do that in later posts down the road.

I've also been writing fantasy/horror short stories and personal/informative essays, all of which I'd soon like to put up for publication. I talk about two of my short stories on my Fictionress profile, among other things. An excerpt from said novel above may be published in Suspense Magazine. I plan to send a personal essay to Guideposts really soon, probably tomorrow.

I expected this post to be much longer. I think, earlier today before I got attacked by a spew of the angst I promised not to bother you with, I wanted to talk about my stance on publishing the first and second draft of a novel on an iffy site like Fictionpress and why I continue to do so. However, I'll save that for Monday's post.

This sunday I will post the Tip of the Month article. In my first post, I said that I'd have Tip of the Month articles every two weeks. Now it will be every month, to assure I don't fall behind. I also won't have to change the nifty title.

This month's tip? Dialogue.

No comments: